samedi 8 août 2009

Carolina Herrera

I'm not a big fan of this mark but I tested some of its perfumes...

212 sexy (oriental floral)


If I had to write something about this fragrance some weeks ago, my review would have been totally negative. I tested it in June and since that time it was the perfume I disliked so much. I would name it so nauseous and cheap. All that I remember is unbearable sweetness in the company of soap.









212 Sexy is an essence of the sensual feminity, charming, impressive, and irresistible. The mauve colored bottle with matte metallic cap symbolizes the harmony between passion and tenderness. The top unites freshness of bergamot with warm and exciting pink pepper. The heart reveals delicate gardenia and sharp geranium. The base is deep and balmy with a long and sensual trace of caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and mysterious musk. It was launched in 2005.

The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas.

I had nothing to test today (08.08.09) in order my wrists and arms be all occupied with fragrances so I decided to repeat 212 sexy.
I was highly surprised with it. The weather was windy and a little bit cold today, maybe it influenced the result. But today it wasn't sweet and soapy. The result I got today was a light and poor copy of Angel (Thierry Mugler). Due to this reason it couldn't be awful...

I guess the first time I tried it fresh notes were not developped and today I could smell mainly bergamot and caramel after. Sure I haven't fallen in love and still keep thinking is a cheap smell for young girls who like screaming: "Oh, it's so sexy! My boyfriend likes it so much!". But not I will not say it's horrible and awful.

Another test needed.

Today (13.08.09) I've tried it again and now can identify it as... (see below). I will not wear it. it's more suitable for girls who are very superficial.

My definition: strawberry herbal soap. cheap but pleasant.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire