jeudi 13 août 2009

Salvatore Ferragamo

F by Salvatore Ferragamo (floral)

Generally I don't consider Ferragamo a serious perfume maker, but my interest woke up since I knew that F was created by Francis Kurkdjian. This fragrance is available in all shops, so I've tested it today (13.08.09).







F by Ferragamo by Salvatore Ferragamo is a floral fragrance for women. This perfume was presented in 2006 by designer Francis Kurkdjian . It introduces a floral breath of pure and intensive jasmine, intoxicating rose and orange blossom (neroli).

It's not bad but I haven't fallen in love with it. In the beginning it was very dusty and then became more tender. Although it's supposed to be floral, me and many other persons who tried F, can smell only fruits especially grape and strawberry. It's rather sweet and then reminds a candy. Very warm like under the sun rays. It's not at all sexy, just nice. When it become more powdery, it may be considered sensualVery similar to many others like V by Valentino, John Varvatos. I think it's a good option of present for a woman you don't know the taste.

It's independent as for the age, style etc. Girls and women, sporty and elegant can wear it. F doesn't have much carachter. Feminine, very good for the office.
As I can guess by descriptions, only this fragrance may interest me among all Ferragamo's creations.

My definition: dusty fruits

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire