mercredi 15 juillet 2009

Chance (eau fraîche) - Chanel (chypre floral)

Now it's time to speak about the next fragrance that I got 09.02.2009 - Chance fraîche by Chanel. I travelled to Romania with my director and we had the flight connection in the airport of Istanbul (Turkey). He went to buy a perfume for himself and as I remember well all fragrances he asked me what fragrance he had during our previous trip in Romania. Sure I couldn't forget his Allure Homme édition blanche by Chanel. When we approached to the Chanel's stand I began testing 2 versions of Chance and he was lovely to offer to buy a perfume for me. Usually I don't like to accept such gifts but I couldn't resist. I had doubts between original Chance and its fresh version. But my director chose the fresh one saying it's a very tender scent.











off top: I like so much the mysterious music in the 2 vid, it reveals very well the atmopsphere created by Chanel's fragrances.

Chance Eau Fraiche by Chanel is a chypre floral fragrance for women. Chance Eau Fraiche is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Polge. Top notes are citruses and cedar; middle notes are pink pepper, water hyacinth and jasmine; base notes are teak wood, iris, amber, patchouli, vetiver and white musk.

Usually I don't like fresh scents, I prefer more complicated fragrances with particular character. But this one is not like other fresh smells. I enjoy its citruses, jasmine and patchouli notes. I can aso feel apple although it doesn't appear among the components. People around really like this perfume, I get lots of compliments when I wear it. I think this is the easiest and simpliest Chanel's fragrance - they have fragrances much more complicated like Allure, Coco, Coco Mademoiselle that I admire and would like to have (maybe today I would have chosen among these ones) but I wear Chance eau fraîche with pleasure. My husband became jealous of such a present and bought me one more bottle of it :-)) So my pleasure will last even longer.

My definition: fresh tendress

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire