jeudi 30 juillet 2009

Hypnotic Poison - Dior (oriental vanilla)

It's very strange but it's impossible to find Hypnotic poison anywhere in Ukraine. All other Dior's poisons are exposed - Pure poison, Midnight poison, Poison Tenre and even the very first Poison. After reading contradictory comments and the fact it was Madonna's favourite perfume I wanted to try it even more.
One girl of city forum proposed to share her bottle and I bought 5 ml of it (30.07.09) to try.








Hypnotic Poison by Dior is a oriental vanilla fragrance for women. Hypnotic Poison was launched in 1998. The nose behind this fragrance is Annick Menardo. Top notes are allspice, apricot, plum and coconut; middle notes are tuberose, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, rose and brazilian rosewood; base notes are sandalwood, almond and vanilla.

My first impression of this fragrance was how warm it is!! It almost burns you! Usually I don't divide fragrances in summer and winter ones, but as for me this one is totally appropriate for winter. I can mostly smell almond and vanilla, sometimes plum. Many people claim it's too sweet or sugary. On my skin it's not because the almond dominates. Hypnotic poison doesn't develop much on the skin, it stays almost the same like just sprayed. As for EDT the lasting power is good.
Some people say to smell there pharmacy or bandage scent. I couldn't smell this as much as I tried. I don't agree it's highly sexual like the ad suggests, but it's provocative.
These are my impressions after wearing it for one time, I'll come back after.

My definition: almond warmth

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire