mercredi 15 juillet 2009

Euphoria - Calvin Klein (oriental floral)

This is probably my favourite perfume or among the most favourite at least. If I had to chose only one perfume to stay in my collection, it would be Euphoria. I'm very surprised how CK famous by unisex fragrances could create such a sensual smell.

When I was buying Valentino's Rock'n'Rose, a shop assistant sprayed Euphoria Blossom in my wrist - I likes the smell, found it floral and feminine and tried it after about 5 times and every time I was surprised how quicly it desappeared. One time I sprayed Euphoria Blossom one one wrist and original Euphoria to another just to compare them. At first sniff I thought how awful Euphoria is - so heavy, mature, loud. But after 1 hour (when Blossom on the other hand ran away)I caught myself on the thought I couldn't take my wrist away from the nose. During all evening I was enjoying the modification of this great scent: first of all it smelled like pomegranate (this note is heavy but desappears after 20 minutes), then dark floral notes came and finally appeared its musky and woody base. I could feel the last one even next morning! So this diction is true: "You have to spend a night with a fragrance, like with a lover, to understand weather they suit you". I came to conclusion Euphoria suits me perfectly and it's 100% my fragrance that matches to my style.





Exotic floral-fruity fragrance Euphoria was launched in 2005. The fragrance is luminous and luscious like fruits notes of which are captured in it. Euphoria is mysterious and appealing like dark exotic flowers. It invites you to enjoy in joys of life. The main notes are rose hip, Japanese apple, green leaves, Lotus, black orchid, red woods, black violet and amber. Euphoria was created by Dominique Ropion, Carlos Benaim and Loc Dong in 2005.

Finally 21.05.2009 I bought it. I think this fragrance has always to be in my collection. Euphoria creates a special athmosphere for me. It's very sophisticated, alluring, dark smell with some oriental notes. I associate it with violet colour, like its box is. I enjoy the ad with beautiful Natalia Vodianova.
When I wear it I feel the sexiest and the most desirable woman on the planet :-)) and men share this opinion. Love it, love it, adore it!
Wearing it I feel euphoric.
I associate Euphoria with Madonna's song "Frozen"

My definition: dark sexuality

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire