mercredi 15 juillet 2009

Envy me - Gucci (floral fruity)

Envy me coz I've got it!

When I lived in Canada, I remembered its ad in a magazine and dreamt about trying it one day. I fell in love after the first try: it's a playful, coquettish, bright, energic, emotionnal, girly scent. During every visit to perfume shop I used to take it with me on blotters or my wrists.

Finally 20.11.08 I bought it in the Bucarest airport coming back from the trip. I would say this fragrance is more suitable for spring and summer, but I have been enjoying it all winter. My husband considers this one the best of all fragrances in my collection and asks me to use it as often as I can, he finds it very sexual. I would call this perfume in French manner - Envie-moi, the title would be more polysemic :-))





Seven years after the launch of Envy, Gucci introduces Envy Me. This is a fragrance for the egocentric and bold young woman. The composition is fruity-floral with fresh and musky accords: spicy notes of litchi and pomegranate, the freshness of water jasmine, a harmony of sensual woods and musks. The top notes are pink peony and pink pepper, cassia, peach, mango; the heart brings litchi, pomegranate and pineapple; the base follows with sandalwood, white tea, Teakwood and white musk. The perfume was created by Karine Dubreuil in 2004.

I especially like the peony and litchi notes there. Some days ago I tried its older brother Envy - this fragrance is not so girly, more elegant because of ansence of bright and loud peony. But they have the same base both. As for the mood, Envy me has much in common with my first fragrance Rock'n'Rose but it smells more joyful and lighter. I like to wear Envy me with summer dresses. And I discovered it's alluring. This is a very amazing scent, it can't be unpleasant for other people :-))

My definition: coquettish peony

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire