vendredi 17 juillet 2009

Organza - Givenchy (oriental floral)

This is by far one of the most discussed fragrances ever. People compare Organza with Chanel N 5, calling it classic and sophisticated. Other people call it too heavy and not suitable for young women. I became curious and wanted to try it. But it was not an easy task because Organza isn't present in our major shops. Finally I found it in one shop where the customers are not allowed to test the fragrances. So I had to take risks. I relied on the opinion of competent people, especially one girl I communicate with who likes this fragrance very much. She described me the carachter of this fragrance like a "sever sexuality": she distinguishes gentle flowers that get powdered after.

The price for Organza (and other classic scents) in this shop was ridiculous, so I decided to buy it 02.07.2009. I must say I have never liked no one of Givenchy's creations but this one impressed me and I didn't regret any minute about buying it.











Organza is a magical mix of classical sensuality, delicacy and warmth, a hymn to eternal beauty possessed by every woman. An attractive bottle designed by Serge Manseau is the embodiment of virtues of this fragrance, which is oriental-floral, warm and sweet. It is composed of intoxicating notes of opulent white flowers: gardenia, tuberose and jasmine. The combination is incredibly exciting; soft vanilla in the base tames the voluptuous luxuriance of the floral heart.

Organza was launched in 1996. The nose behind this fragrance is Sophie Labbe.


This fragrance is absolutely fabulous, really classic, decadent and sensual. It's recommended to wear it in winter. I was too impatient to wait till winter and wore it sometimes in summer. In my opinion, Organza is a very elegant, feminine, languish scent. I can smell tender flowers (iris, tuberose) with some oriental notes (I guess it's because of ylang-ylang) and nuts.

Sure it's a sweet fragrance (vanilla, besides I can smell the the honeyberry that I used to smell in my childhood). The whole of these components is fantastic. As for the mood, I find Organza a solemn, triumphant, gala scent. Should be worn with elegant dresses, skirts (not too short). One sptitz is enough to feel sexual. I think I will be unable to wear it in the afternoon, only in the evening and only on special occasions. The bottle is so cute - woman's silhouette with a hat.

My definition: velvet languor

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire