dimanche 19 juillet 2009

Nina Ricci

Nina (floral fruity)

My mother got this perfume for her birthday. Sure I had known about it before, it's very popular among girls and women, almost everyone who is far from diving in perfumery and is surfering only, has got it. My mother is very happy with Nina and wears it only on special occasions. I would say this is a cold day scent since it's warm. Nina is suitable for work, meeting, romantic rendez-vous... very polyfonctional. The major part of people will be delighted with it and sure will ask you what kind of smell it is. The experts or people who like more complicated fragrances will call it "compote".







Nina is a new modern fairytale fragrance aimed at younger audience. Nina is an elegant floral-fruity gourmand fragrance, the scent of candied fruits. The composition starts sparkly and spontaneous, just like a carefree laughter with the fresh citrus notes of lemon and lime. The sweet gourmand heart is juicy and caramelly due to candied apple, praline note and vanilla whose opulent veil wraps the softly sweet peony and the Moonflower. Finally the apple tree, white cedar and balmy musk notes are touching your skin with their warm and soft sensuality. The fragrance was created by Olivier Cresp and Jacques Cavallier in 2006. The new Nina fragrance has replaced the old one with the same name, created in 1987.

I would classify Nina as a fruity scent as I can't smell any flowers in it. First of all I can smell citrus notes, then apple with caramel. Although I seldom associate fragrances with ages this is a totally girly scent in my opinion. The cute bottle is like a toy too. I stole it from my mother twice and don't want to wear it anymore. It's not bad at all, one of the best girly scents. Inappropriate for me.

My definition: apple jam

Love in Paris (floral)

Judging by the name I imagined something light, floral, special like the atmosphere of Paris. Yesterday (21.07.09) I tried it the first time. Before I red comments about its feminity and French carachter on one hand and negative comments about its heaviness and synthetical components on the other. I must agree with negative comments...







A woman in love in the most romantic city in the world was the muse of this soft floral fragrance. Joyous spring-time accord of rose and peony is in the centre of this love essence.

The freshness of bergamot and spicy but delicate and thin note of star anise compose the top. Velvety apricot and jasmine bring in a sweet feminine nuance into the floral heart of peony and rose. Delicate base of balmy crystal musk, woodsy notes and vanilla rounds this fragrant love story. The fragrance was created in 2004 by Aurelien Guichard.


If I haven't been to Paris before and judged it only by this perfume, I would never have desire to visit this city. The city is fabulous but I can't say it about the fragrance. In my mind it's awful and very similar with Dolce Gabbana - The one that I can't stand neither. I just can smell synthetical fruits (peaches) and
a very unpleasant base, the smell is overpowering. I can only imagine it on mature woman in microdose. I wouldn't give it as present to anybody.

My definition: synthetical peaches



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire