jeudi 16 juillet 2009

Mania - Armani (floral woody musk)

I fell in love with this smell after the first sniff. Or maybe even before after reading positive comments and especially a comment of a girl who wrote "If I were a millionaire, I would fill a swimming-pool of this fragrance and would swim there all day" :-)) I went quickly to the shop to try it and had a desire to buy it immediately.





Armani Mania is a very successful fragrance by Armani. It brings very attractive fine harmony of energy and tenderness, typical for a modern woman. The citrusy and spicy accord in the top is followed by the flowery notes in the heart, which dwells on warm and woodsy base composed of cedar, amber and musk. It features bay leaf, mandarin, pink pepper, lily, peony, cedar, amber, and musk. It was created in 2004.

The nose behind this fragrance is Dominique Ropion.


I bought it 02.06.2009 and fell in love even more. As for me it smells like a gold. I have in my mind the piscture of a very well-cared, elegant young woman who wears this fragrance. I enjoy its spicy wood, for me it's a kind of warm scent. My husband didn't like it first saying it smells like a burnt plastic. But now he changed my opinion. I have read comments that it was not suitable for summer but I must confess I do it :-) The best month for Mania would be September and October in my opinion. I like to wear it with severe clothes. And I find it very exciting.

My definition: golden elegance

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire