dimanche 19 juillet 2009

Lancôme

Magnifique (floral woody musk)

This fragrance was released in October 2008 that was the beginning of my interests in perfume. I like Anne Hathaway and was very impatient to try Magnifique and see if it matches to its name. In my opinion it doesn't match and doesn't deserve this honoured name.
I repeated my test 6 months after (12.06.09) and didn't like it neither.







Magnifique by Lancome is a woody floral musk fragrance for women. Magnifique is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2008. The noses behind this fragrance are Olivier Cresp and Jacques Cavallier. The fragrance features saffron, caraway, rose, jasmine, sandalwood and vetiver.

The ad and bottle of Magnifique are really magnifique. As for the scent there is one note (saffran) that irritated me a lot. It's like a cough medicine. This component doesn't permit me to smell anything else - rose, jasmine etc. Only woody base and saffran. The whole of all components makes the fragrance sweet like a lollipop.
It didn't last long on my wrist and I was glad. Sure I will not buy it.

My definition: sweet cough medicine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire