mercredi 15 juillet 2009

Rock'n'Rose - Valentino (floral green)

I would like to begin by the treasures I already have:

I must confess I have never been interested in perfume. I considered the purchase of perfume an expensive way of wasting money that I couldn't permit. Then due to my health state I was unable to feel smells for 3 years. When I became able to smell again, my husband resolved quickly the problem of gift for my birthday - he wanted to give me a perfume. So my first luxurious perfume appeared on the day of my birthday - 06.09.2008. In perfume's shop Brocard my head began turning on because of variety of exposed fragrances. I had only heard before about such fragrances as Chanel N 5 and J'adore by Dior. Of course, I knew about designers and perfumers but approaching to their stands I didn't know what fragrance to try. In my mind I had the exact distinction between "old" fragrances (created 10-20 years before that our moms and grandmas used to wear) and "new" ones that I knew nothing about :-) After having run about half an hour in the shop we almost chose to buy J'adore when I asked a shop assistant what are the fragrances chosen most of all my young girls and women. She showed me Euphoria Blossom (Calvin Klein) and Rock'n'Rose prêt-à-porter (Valentino). When I first smelled Rock'n'Rose I didn't think about J'adore anymore.

Here it is










Rock`n Rose is a fragrance for rock princesses, young women, 'irresistible elegant and provocative', as said by Valentino Garavani about his fragrance. Valentino dresses many of rock stars and knows exactly what he is saying. His fragrance has a marvelous rose in its heart, softened by gardenia, heliotrope and vanilla, which also bring in a bit of intrigue in its stern sound.

The perfume Rock`n Rose is composed of fresh fruity ('irresistible'), classic floral ('elegant') and sensual ('provocative') nuances, just as the great Couturier said. The top notes are lily of the valley, black currant, and bergamot. The heart notes are rose, gardenia, and orange blossom. The base is sandal wood, heliotrope, iris and vanilla. The bottle is shaped like a glass sphere; it lies comfortably in hand, with a black top with edges diamond-like shaped. The fragrance was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Francoise Caron.

Valentino Rock'n Rose Pret-A-Porter arrives in 2008 inspired by the first Rock'n Rose and Valentino's favorite flower, rose.

The composition features fresh notes of bergamot, black currant, crispy green, cassis, rose, gardenia, lily of the valley, orange blossom, sandalwood, orris root, musk, vanilla and heliotrope.


I completely agree with the given description. The perfume reveals the flavor of elegance and refinement including at the same time the scent of modern audacy and insolense. I can feel the notes of rose and cassis that after few hours begin to change in soft powder (I guess it's vanilla and musk influence), leaving an aluring trace. It's not light at all but lasts for a very long time (despite this is Eau de toilette). I wear this fragrance to serious events like scientific conferences (where the fragrance attracts people's attention and helps to make the event less serious :-)) and underlines not only the intelligency of the woman who wears it but also her sexuality) and for unofficial meetings (even to ride a horse). The perfumes allows any kind of cloths - elegant dresses and costumes and jeans, but I feel more comfortable with it in a dress. I love this fragrance very-very much! (people always like their first experiences).

My definition: bitchy rose

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire