jeudi 16 juillet 2009

Premier Jour - Nina Ricci (floral)

I paid my attention to this fragrance after reading comments and reading its components that made me interested in. When I tried it first I was confused because I liked and disliked it at the same time. I had heard about wonderful development of this scent on the skin, and I could smell only the muguet although it doesn't appear among the components. I tried both Eau de parfum and Eau de toilette and didn't find any difference, only that Eau de parfum lasts longer. I can smell it even the next morning.

So I had doubts and tried Premier jour in different weather - hot, cold, rain etc. And finally, spraying it in the heat, I could feel its development on my skin: first of all tender flowers, than sweet peas that made the scent very savoury and piquant. And these sweet peas were exactly what I missed during first tests. Despite this it's a very feminine, soft, tender scent and I have impression to hear its breath on my skin. It's the most interesting Nina Ricci's creation in my opinion. I associate it with its bottle's colour - body colour. That's why the poster seems to be perfect for me. I bought it 02.06.2009





Premier Jour is the first day of the new ear for Nina Ricci, and it announces the restitution of the original codes of this brand. The Premier Jour fragrance merges with the form of a woman, without any particular accentuation of itself. Its sensual scent is aimed at body rather than thoughts. Optimistic mandarin and joyous sweet pea in alliance with gardenia give an intimate nuance to sweet note of the composition.

Delicate orchid, vanilla, and woodsy-musky base notes blend in a lingering soft trace. The designers of this fragrance are Sophie Labbe and Carlos Benaim. It was launched in 2001.


I think this is mostly spring-summer and hot fall scent, I can hardly imagine me wearing Premier jour in winter. As for the mood, I find it a little bit melancholic. In my mind I have a picture of a romantic girl wearing it

My definition: beige feminity

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire