vendredi 17 juillet 2009

Le parfum - Lalique (oriental)

I have just put the classification for every fragrance I have and realized I like oriental scents, especially oriental floral. Lalique Le parfum is an example of the representative oriental fragrances. I quiet liked it after the first try, it attracted my attention. But one thing worried me - the perfume seemed a little bit sticky to me and similar to something from pharmacy. One woman of the city forum proposed to divide her bottle of Lalique Le parfum and I bought 5 ml of it to try it better and under different conditions. I got it 07.07.09.



Lalique Le Parfum by Lalique is a oriental fragrance for women. Lalique Le Parfum was launched in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Dominique Ropion. Top notes are west indian bay, bergamot and pink pepper; middle notes are jasmine and heliotrope; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, patchouli and vanilla.

I understand it may sound better in winter. But on spritz will not kill anybody even in summer ( I don't recommend to do more than 1 spritz however). The slogan says the fragrance combines passion and tendress, I can't feel tendress in it although I tried. First 1-2 hours I smell mostly pepper notes, than the scent becomes more gentle. In my opinion it's similar with L'instant de Guerlain (but Le parfum de Lalique sounds louder) and Prada. The scent is elegant, severe and pleasant. I like that it changes its not every hour and it's possible to smell different components. Now I think I will never buy me a full-size bottle. But I'll wear this fragrance on serious events with costume (like scientific conferences). I'll complete this review after having tried it several times in different weather.

My definition: solemn seriousness

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire