jeudi 30 juillet 2009

Flowerbomb - Victor and Rolf (oriental)

It's very hard to test this fragrance in the stores. Although I'm suspicious about the marks I don't know, I became interested.
So when one girl proposed to share her bottle I decicded to try Flowerbomb and ordered 5 ml of it. It's a very lovely, well-made, modern perfume.





An explosive bouquet of fresh and sweet notes arrives with the perfume Flowerbomb, designed by Olivier Polge, Carlos Benaim and Domitille Berthier. It was introduced in 2005, as an oriental perfume. The top notes tingle with fresh and sweet accords of bergamot and green tea. The heart is floral and opulent with intensive, sweet and pure jasmine, seductive rose, freesia and orchid. Sandalwood in the base wraps us with an oriental scent while its milky and powdery notes gently fondle with our skin. The bottle was designed by Fabien Baron, in shape of diamond-granate, alluding at the fragrance itself, since it is so explosive, sophisticated and glamorous. It was introduced at the 10th anniversary of Viktor&Rolf house’s work.

Before I bought it I read that some people found this fragrance too sweet, even sickly and had a headache. So when I got it I made only one sptitz, but soon made one more. It didn't kill me, I'm still alive and I could stand it very well. On my skin it's not too sweet. The first component I'm able to distinguish is tea and bergamot. The flower composition is complexe according to the description and I must confess I'm unable to distinguish all flowers except orchid and rose. The base is sweet and reminds me cotton candy. The base is a bit powdery but not much.

All components are very organic and harmonious.
I went to walk in the street and I was enjoying so much the alternance: fresh tea with bergamot and sweet flowers. Great!
One remark: it reminded me Cinema by YSL in some points. It's because of tea, I guess. Flowerbomb is feminine and fervent, provoking at the same time. The one thing I didn't like it seems Flowerbomb doesn't last much. I will watch over.

My definition: modern intensity

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire