vendredi 17 juillet 2009

Crystal noir - Versace (oriental floral)

After reading the review of this perfume I thought I would like it: coconut, chocolate and spice - this combination sounded very intriguing. The only thing I was afraid of were comments of many people that sometimes Crystal noir can smell like cucumber pickle-water. I know it exists in Eau de parfum and Eau de toilette versions. Unfortunately, there is no tester for Eau de parfum in our shops and pickle water hapenns in EDT version. I was lucky because on my skin it didn't give such effect. I guess it depends on people's type of the skin and it's recommended to avoid using this fragrance on hot days. Once I could understand what people meant writing about pickle-water. I tried almost all Versace's creations but this is the only one that impressed me and the one that matches with my style. I bought it 02.06.2009. The only thing I dislike is the bottle, I find the cap so ugly. I have 30 ml bottle, I can imagine how enormous is this cap on the 90 ml bottle.





According to Donatella Versace, Crystal Noir is a rare essence, sensual and delicate. The central note of the composition is mysterious gardenia, fresh, sensual, luminous and creamy, reproduced by 'headspace' technology,. Amber and musk in the base make the scent dark and mysterious, very sensual and distinct. The fragrance was created by Antoine Lie in 2006.

Crystal Noir was launched in 2004.

This scent is really dark, sensual, exciting, suitable mostly for the evening and winter. Sometimes I wear it in summer but only in the evening / night (I associate it with a night-time most of all, I can hardly imagine it in the office). It's a dry, witchy scent. Wearing it I feel like a powerful witch and I can do everything I want. I enjoy the smell of gardenia and coconut. This scent is very different of others. As for clothes, I prefer to wear it with dark dresses (I'm not very original haha).

My definition: spell of a witch

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire