samedi 18 juillet 2009

Deep night - Ghost (floral fruity)

I paid attention to this fragrance after reading the comments of people who like the same kind of perfume that I do. The main problem with Deep night is that it has been discontinued. Ghost trademark isn't exposed in our major shops and in internet-shops or stocks it's possible to find all other fragrances by Ghost except Deep night. My husband coudn't understand why I was so interested to find a perfume I had never even try in my life. But I was sure I'll like it and it would be 100 % my type of fragrance.

Desperate to find it in a shop I put an announcement on the city forum and I got an offer to buy 35 ml of 75 for a moderate price. Usually I'm against the practice of buying fragrances of other people (I have a feeling their energy also comes in my house with this bottle, but this perfume so hard to find was an exception). It came in my house 09.07.2009. I didn't regret any minute about having bought it, in fact it was one of my best purchases. After founding 2 bottles of 30 ml in the internet shop in Kiev and bought them immediately. It will be my reserve.









The perfume of love which reveals mysteries and induces passions in the dark night was presented in 2001. The powerful notes of Indian rose and Belle de Nuit blossoms which blooms and spreads odors in the darkness of the night, and closes in the early dawn (night lady). The heart consists of orange, white tree and apricot notes, while the base, sensual and soft, brings waves of vanilla, amber and musk notes. By the way it looks, the bottle speaks for itself. It was designed in the shape of Luna, romantic and fantastic in the same time. It reminds of fairy tales and day-dreaming.

Deep night deserves all my best words. I would say it's a wraparound, seductive, come-hither scent. Wearing it I feel like in the arms of a mysterious creature. It's sweet enough but not cloying, this sweetness is covered by fruity notes (I can feel peach or apricot and sometimes damascene) and soft amber and musk. The fragrance is very erotic, enigmatic, suitable for evening and night-time (although I wore it in the afternoon too). For the Eau de toilette is long lasting, especially on the hair. In the beginning my husband couldn't understand how I could buy a fragrance without test but he absolutely loved it too. It's fabulous, fantastic - I can go on with the adjectives :-)

The bottle in shape of lune is cool and I associate the fragrance with its dark violet colour. And I love the poster too, it reflects so well the fragrance mood. I give a very high appreciation to this fragrance and can't realize how it was possible to discountinue this masterpiece.

My definition: enchanting sorceress

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire