dimanche 19 juillet 2009

Dior

Addict (oriental floral)

My acquaintance with Addict serie began by Addict 2 that I liked enough before I changed my taste (before I liked fruity fragrances). Then I developped a deep passion for heavier scents. Addict is one of the most representative ones in this field.
I tried it first 06.06.2009 in the mall and went to the japanese restaurant. During all evening I couldn't take the wrist away from my nose. The love was spontenous :-)) I was unable to distinguish any component but the whole seemed absolutely fabulous to me.







Oriental fragrance with floral notes. Rich, sensual, encourages you to bold and straightforward actions, it makes you feel free and energetic. Dance! The top notes are mandarin leaves and mulberry flowers; Night Queen Flower, Bulgarian rose and orange flower are in the heart; the base is created with Bourbon vanilla, sandal wood and Tonka bean. The perfume was created by Thierry Wasser in 2002.

I was surprised to know is was created by the same perfumer as Hypnôse. Vanilla that one of its main components of both smells very different: in Hypnôse vanilla is too sweet and smells like a cake, in Addict it's sweet of course but not cloying, not synthetic or chemical. The fragrance seemed very sensual for me and I had a strong desire to buy it immediately. Thanks to God, it's too expensive and I haven't managed to do it. Coz during the next tests it desappointed me:
- it's suitable even not for evening but for night time (sure it's maybe just on me. and I'm not a kind of woman who could wear it on daytime).
- I could smell the notes of burnt leather that annoyed me and because of them the fragrance lost its sexiness becoming too heavy, brutal and sharp. It was so unpleasant for me that I even washed my wrist with soap to get rid of it. One incontestable agvantage: it's the most long-lasting perfume that I have ever smelled before!

It's a decent smell deserving women's attention. I'll try it again.

My definition: nighttime unpredictability.

J'adore L'Absolu (floral fruity)

It would be much more logical to start by the first J'adore (EDP), but I need to refresh my memories, I tried it long time ago, and L'Absolu was the one J'adore exposed in the mall today. I can't say wether it differs from the original version but this one desappointed me so much.



J`Adore L`Absolu by Dior is a floral fruity fragrance for women. J`Adore L`Absolu is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy. Top notes are and ylang-ylang; middle notes are tuberose, jasmine and rose; base notes are fruity notes, musk and woodsy notes.

All reviews say L'Absolu is more floral than simple J'adore. Maybe my skin chemistry didn't work here and didn't want to accept this fragrance because all flowers I could smell were really indiscriminate, thick. I could imagine a mature woman wearing this combination of flowers. I will never buy it or test again.

My definition: indiscriminate floral combination

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire